Supreme Quality Brand New Professional Diagnostic Otoscope Kit with Otoscope Set with handle, otoscope head and 10 Plastic reusable specula and Protective Nylon case! The Fiber Optic Otoscope is a medical device used by professionals to examine ears by looking into them for illnesses, this Otoscope makes it easier to check the middle and outer ear when symptoms occur. Only the finest materials are used to assure you of a timeless instrument designed for optimum performance. The handle uses cell powered 2 batteries (not included) to supply power to an ultra-bright bulb for a very bright light. The heart of any otoscope is in its lens. Like all the finer quality otoscopes ours uses an optical quality x3 Magnification Glass Lens that is specially-coated to help resist scratches and offers the exact focal length to accommodate the longer veterinary otoscope specs. Our lens is magnifying and is hinged and swings aside for cleaning and easy access. The otoscope head attaches to the handle with an advanced design. This is the way all higher quality otoscopes lock the head in place. You will be impressed with the clarity and definition this otoscope will deliver on visualizing the tympanic membrane. You will not be disappointed on the look, feel, and function of this otoscope.
- Professional Physicians Fiber Optic Otoscope Diagnostic Kit (Red)
- Otoscope head Optical Quality 3x Glass magnifying lens with scratch resistant coating.
- Human and Small Animal length Polypropylene Disposable ear specula.
- Stainless Steel Medium handle With excellent polish finish
- Cell Powered 2AA batteries (not included).
- Fiber Optic Cool, obstruction-free light transmission
- 2.5V Halogen Light with Long Life Bulb
- Wide angle magnifying lens
- Comes complete with pediatric and adult disposable 10 Plastic Specula.
- If you want a very clear look at the eardrum and pathology this is the Fiber Optic Otoscope model you want to invest in.
- Very ergonomic and easy to handle and use
- Impressive and remarkable functionality
- Well designed and manufactured ophthalmoscope.
- Autoclaveable and Sterilizable